Cool. Casual. Complimentary. TOPPER'S WATER SHUTTLE
Why go any other way?What could be better than cruising the Nantucket Bay on a warm sunny day or balmy evening. Head to TOPPER'S restaurant aboard The Wauwinet Lady as you sip a drink, enjoy friends and take in the island's most breathtaking scenery. This is the place to be. The water shuttle runs June 23 - September 8. Download the brochure Download Acrobat Reader .
- Complimentary one-hour water taxi service to and from TOPPERS offered seven days a week for lunch and dinner from June 23- September 7. Cocktail service is available during the dinner cruise.
- Reservations on Wauwinet Lady are required: 508-228-8768
- The launch seats 21 passengers and is open aired so please dress accordingly. Captain Rob McMullen is fully licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Dress Suggestions: We recommend wearing footwear or bring a change of footwear suitable for boating.
- Lunch and Brunch: Casual resort wear. No bathing suits.
- Dinner: Resort wear. Jackets are not required.
- Weather: In inclement weather the boat transportation will be cancelled, although your reservation at TOPPER'S does not change. Please call two hours prior to departure to guarantee the boat will be running.
- All passengers must be able to navigate embarking and disembarking the boat.
Directions to The Wauwinet Lady
The Wauwinet Lady is docked behind the White Elephant hotel at 50 Easton Street. Please gather at the White Elephant sculpture to board the boat. Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to boarding.
Lunch Cruise - Complimentary
- 11:00 am Departure from White Elephant
- Noon Arrival at TOPPER'S for lunch
- 1:30 pm Departure cruise back to the White Elephant
Dinner Cruise - Complimentary
- 5:00 pm Departure from White Elephant
- 6:00 pm Arrival at TOPPER'S for dinner
- 8:00 pm Departure back to the White Elephant by van, by boat or by taxi*