Cruise Nantucket Bay and Dine on the Deck
There's nothing better than cruising the Nantucket Bay on a sunny day or a balmy evening. Hop on board The Wauwinet Lady, a 20 passenger boat, and take in the island's breathtaking scenery. Cruise over to TOPPER'S restaurant for lunch and dinner on the outdoor deck with stunning bay views. This is the place to be this summer season - please inquire for additional seasonal boat details.
Wauwinet Lady Cruises
Boat Over To TOPPER'S
- 50 minute service to and from TOPPER'S seven days a week.
- Boat reservations for dinner enjoy our 3-course Prix-Fixe experience
- The boat seats 20 passengers and is open aired
- Captain Rob McMullen is licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Dress: Casual resort wear. No bathing suits. We recommend wearing footwear or bringing a change of footwear suitable for boating
- 'Wauwinet Lady' service is offered seasonally, late June - early September. Inquire for additional details.
- Weather: In inclement weather, the boat will be canceled, although your reservation at TOPPER'S does not change.
- Call two hours prior to departure to guarantee the boat will be running.
- Passengers must be able to navigate embarking and disembarking the boat.
- Reservations on Wauwinet Lady are required by phone: 508-228-8768
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of your reservation, and cancellation penalties apply.
- Evening cruises are limited to those over 21 years of age
- Lunch Cruises
- 11:00 am departure from White Elephant Dock
- 12:00 pm arrival at TOPPER'S
- 1:30 pm departure back to the White Elephant
- Dinner Cruises
- 5:00pm departure from the White Elephant dock
- 6:00pm dinner at TOPPER'S
- 8:00pm departure back to the White Elephant dock by boat or taxi
- Adults only, 21+ years old
- Private Charters The Wauwinet Lady offers private charters for groups by reservation only, as well as special hors d'oeuvres and customized drink selections.