Cool, Casual, ComplimentaryWhat could be better than cruising the Nantucket Bay on a warm sunny day or balmy evening. Head to TOPPER'S restaurant aboard The Wauwinet Lady as you sip a drink, enjoy friends and take in the island's most breathtaking scenery. This is the place to be. The water shuttle runs through September 8, 2019. Download the brochure Download Acrobat Reader
Cruise InformationService resumes June 24th for the 2019 season.
- Complimentary one-hour service to and from TOPPER'S offered seven days a week.
- TOPPER'S Three course pre fixe menu of $96.00 per person will be presented for all confirmed boat reservations
- Reservations on Wauwinet Lady are required via phone: 508-228-8768
- The launch seats 21 passengers and is open aired so dress accordingly. Captain Rob McMullen is licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Lunch and Brunch: Casual resort wear. No bathing suits.
- Weather: In inclement weather the boat transportation will be canceled, although your reservation at TOPPER'S does not change. Please call two hours prior to departure to guarantee the boat will be running.
- Dress Suggestions: We recommend wearing footwear or bringing a change of footwear suitable for boating.
- Dinner: Resort wear. Jackets are not required.
- Passengers must be able to navigate embarking and disembarking the boat.