Cool, Casual, ComplimentaryWhat could be better than cruising the Nantucket Bay on a warm sunny day or balmy evening. Head to TOPPER'S restaurant aboard The Wauwinet Lady as you sip a drink, enjoy friends and take in the island's most breathtaking scenery. This is the place to be. The water shuttle runs through September 8, 2019. Download the brochure Download Acrobat Reader
- Complimentary one-hour service to and from TOPPER'S offered seven days a week.
- TOPPER'S Three course pre fixe menu of $98.00 per person will be presented for all confirmed boat reservations
- Reservations on Wauwinet Lady are required via phone: 508-228-8768
- The launch seats 21 passengers and is open aired so dress accordingly. Captain Rob McMullen is licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Lunch and Brunch: Casual resort wear. No bathing suits.
- Weather: In inclement weather the boat transportation will be canceled, although your reservation at TOPPER'S does not change. Please call two hours prior to departure to guarantee the boat will be running.
- Dress Suggestions: We recommend wearing footwear or bringing a change of footwear suitable for boating.
- Dinner: Resort wear. Jackets are not required.
- Passengers must be able to navigate embarking and disembarking the boat.