Cool, Casual, ComplimentaryWhat could be better than cruising the Nantucket Bay on a warm sunny day or balmy evening. Head to TOPPER'S restaurant aboard The Wauwinet Lady, enjoy friends and take in the island's most breathtaking scenery. This is the place to be.
We have concluded the water shuttle service as of September 12th 2021. Thank you for a great season on the Wauwinet Lady! We will resume service June 20th, 2022.
- Complimentary one-hour service to and from TOPPER'S offered seven days a week.
- Reservations on Wauwinet Lady are required via phone: 508-228-8768
- The launch seats 20 passengers total and is open aired so dress accordingly. Captain Rob McMullen is licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Lunch: Casual resort wear. No bathing suits.
- Weather: In inclement weather the boat transportation will be canceled, although your reservation at TOPPER'S does not change. Please call two hours prior to departure to guarantee the boat will be running.
- Dress Suggestions: We recommend wearing footwear or bringing a change of footwear suitable for boating.
- Dinner: Resort wear. Jackets are not required.
- Passengers must be able to navigate embarking and disembarking the boat.