CONTACT & LOCATION
Nantucket's Iconic Beach Resort Hotel
Send us a message
Get in Touch
Feel free to reach out with any questions or special requests. Fill out this form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you plan the perfect Nantucket vacation.
A Beachfront Nantucket Hotel
Set along the northeast point of Nantucket, 30 miles off the coast of Massachusetts, our historic inn is the perfect place to explore the island. Discover beautiful beaches, historic lighthouses, and scenic bike trails. Enjoy boating, fishing, paddleboarding and kayaking in Nantucket Bay. Relax with a book and sandy toes on our Atlantic Ocean beach. Enjoy hiking and 4x4 tours through the beautiful Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge. Or explored Nantucket in our comfortable and luxurious BMW X5.
- Within Walking Distance
- Nantucket Sound - 0 Mile
- Nantucket Bay and Beach - 0 Mile
- Atlantic Ocean - 0 Mile
- TOPPER'S Restaurant - at the hotel
- Cape Cod Attractions
The Island of Nantucket is a breathtaking destination with amazing things to do. Enjoy whale watching adventures, play 18 holes of coastal golf, and capture breathtaking photos of Great Point. Spend the day shopping in downtown Nantucket and tour attractions like the Whaling Museum. The history, charm, and natural beauty of Nantucket is all around us.
- Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge - 4.2 Miles
- Great Point Lighthouse - 4.2 Miles
- Shipwreck & Lifesaving Museum - 4.5 Miles
- Sankaty Lighthouse - 5.4 Miles
- Siasconset Village - 5.5 Miles
- Sconset Bluff Walk - 5.5 Miles
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum - 8 Miles
- Shearwater Excursions Whale Watch/Seal Cruise - 8.2 Miles
- Nantucket Boat Basin - 8.3 Miles
- Nantucket Lightship - 8.3 Miles
- Nantucket Whaling Museum - 8.6 Miles
- Barton & Gray Mariner's Club - 8.6 Miles
- Brant Point Lighthouse - 8.9 Miles
- Jetties Beach - 9.3 Miles
- Bartlett's Farm - 10.3 Miles
- Cisco Brewery & Nantucket Vineyards - 10.1 Miles
- Madaket Beach - 13.3 Miles
- Ferry Service to Nantucket
Regular ferry service is offered from Hyannis, Massachusetts with the Steam Ship Authority and Hy-Line Cruises. Wauwinet guests enjoy a regularly scheduled shuttle service to and from the Hy-Line Ferry.
New ferry service is available with SeaStreak to and from Nantucket between New Bedford, New Jersey, and New York City. We offer van service to the ferries with reservations.
- Trains from Boston to Hyannis The CapeFLyer train service runs from South Station in Boston to the Hyannis Transportation Center from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Trains depart from South Station on Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings, and trains depart from Hyannis on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Travel time is two hours.
- Biking & Boating Around Nantucket The Wauwinet also offers complimentary mountain bikes for island excursions. The resort also offers sailboats and kayaks for exploring beautiful Nantucket Bay, as well as the Wauwinet Lady that runs between TOPPER'S and the White Elephant Hotel.