Ferry Service and Island TransporationRegular ferry service is available from Hyannis, Massachusetts is available with the Steam Ship Authority and Hy-Line Cruises. Wauwinet guests enjoy a regularly scheduled shuttle service to and from the Hy-Line Ferry, as well as complimentary mountain bikes for island excursions, and sailboats and kayaks for exploring Nantucket Bay. Van service is also available from the White Elephant.
*New ferry service is available with SeaStreak ferries to and from Nantucket between New Bedford, New Jersey and New York City!
CapeFLyer Trains from Boston to HyannisThe CapeFLyer train service runs from South Station in Boston to the Hyannis Transportation Center from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Trains depart from South Station on Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings, and trains depart from Hyannis on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Travel time is two hours.
Nantucket Attractions & Sights
- TOPPER'S - 0 Mile
- Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge - 4.2 Miles
- Great Point Lighthouse - 4.2 Miles
- Shipwreck & Lifesaving Museum - 4.5 Miles
- Sankaty Lighthouse - 5.4 Miles
- Siasconset Village - 5.5 Miles
- ‘Sconset Bluff Walk - 5.5 Miles
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Musuem - 8.0 Miles
- Shearwater Excursions Whale Watch/Seal Cruise - 8.2 Miles
- Nantucket Boat Basin - 8.3 Miles
- Nantucket Lightship - 8.3 Miles
- Nantucket Whaling Museum - 8.6 Miles
- Maria Mitchell Association - 8.6 Miles
- Barton & Gray Mariner's Club - 8.6 Miles
- Brant Point Lighthouse - 8.9 Miles
- Jetties Beach - 9.3 Miles
- Cisco Brewery & Nantucket Vineyards - 10.1 Miles
- Bartlett's Farm - 10.3 Miles
- Madaket Beach - 13.3 Miles